iSeries Creation of a PDF with a hidden hyperlink

fixed

Hello everyone,

Is there a way to create a PDF from the iSeries with a hidden hyperlink in
the body of the PDF ?

The purpose is to have customer accessing their forms and been able to
navigate to specific hyperlinks
in different areas of the PDF document.
Currently we are just leaving the hyperlinks in the document and we would
like to change that

Is it possible to achieve this with the available iSeries tools and
licensed programs available at V7R1 ?

Any contributions will be appreciated

Jorge A Moreno
Military Car Sales, Inc

This email, including its attachments, may contain information that is
confidential and may be protected by federal and/or state laws and
regulations, or other confidentiality privileges. This email, including
its attachments, may contain non-public information, therefore it is
intended to be conveyed only to the designated recipient(s). If you are
not an intended recipient, please delete this email, including its
attachments, and notify the sender. The unauthorized use, dissemination,
distribution or reproduction of this email, including its attachments, is
prohibited and may be unlawful.