PowerHA for System I

fixed

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if you are currently using IBM’s PowerHA product and if
there are classes being offered on the product?

The one company I have found that does offer the class has canceled it
twice for low participation……..which makes me now wonder about the product
itself.

Thank you

*Rick Mason*

*Midrange Administrator*