Re: Default isolation levels for remote connections

fixed

On 22-Aug-2014 13:56 -0500, Matt Olson wrote:
We attempted to set the DefaultIsolationLevel to CHAOS (no commitment
control) and looked at the QZDASOINIT jobs on the server and they
were still getting created with *CS.

Probably have to open a case with IBM to see whats wrong...

No harm in asking IBM support, I suppose. Though I will note, that using the getTransactionIsolation to inquire of the setting rather than inferring something from server-job attributes should be more accurate. There is no requirement that a server job must have any particular level of a [job-scoped or activation-scoped] commitment control [or no CmtCtl] established, to manage\effect a particular isolation-level implementation for the client.