Re: *SYSTEM certificate store password

fixed

Never mind. I tried the Rest Password based on an article I found and it
let me put in what I want. Try to remember this time . . .

On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 9:41 AM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

If I don't know the password for the *SYSTEM certificate store, how do I
determine what it is? Or, as an alternative, what will happen if I click
Reset Password?

I'm the whole IT department and I don't remember what I was trying to do
umpteen years ago when I evidently set this up.

Thanks.

--
Jeff Crosby
VP Information Systems