Re: Another heads up on a restore

fixed

I opened up a PMR about RSTOBJ. IBM confessed. There is a program which
changes a bunch of objects and it will do so regardless of you restoring
from IBM media or restoring from media performed from a save of your
system. The security on RSTOBJ is definitely one of those objects.
Frankly I suspected this had to be the case.