Hi kevin

As I recall, when I was at RJS, we had a customer with an issue with getting the IP address for the display device when using a browser-based converted display - there was no device, in a way.

The vendor did change their emulation, so that it would report an IP address, IIRC.

Since this is from IBM, right? Maybe they need to fix this.

HTH
Vern