From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 08, 2014 4:26 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Automatic Journal Deletion

You may, or may not, want to consider whether or not the journal has been saved also.

Also, I googled

journal apis site:ibm.com

First link was to V5R3 Knowledge center for journal and commit apis. I changed 53 from the url to 71 and got http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_71/apis/jc1.htm

Amazingly enough I see a retrieve journal receiver attribute but no list journal receiver api.

So, I guess you combine one of these two:

List Objects (QUSLOBJ) API - IBM

Open List of Objects (QGYOLOBJ) API - IBM with http://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_71/apis/QJORRCVI.htm

Garrett, IN 46738

Ship to: Dock 108