Re: HMC to REMOTE server Firewall Ports

fixed

NEVER MIND... We need 443 and/or 12443 depending on HMC level and 30000 and
30001 per
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?crawler=1&uid=nas8N1019111

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Kirk Goins <kirkgoins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Best I can tell is I need to forward ports 9900 udp and 9920 tcp from the
firewall to the fsp address set via AMSI. Arer there any others.

--
Kirk