From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of DeLong, Eric
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2014 5:35 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: IBM Content Manager for iSeries problem

I absolutely despise that glib phrase. It never works out, because nobody has the same definition of "broke"... (More idiocy elided... Don't want to start nuthin...)

I do feel your pain when "stable" becomes "unstable" for no definable reason, but this is clearly "broke" now...

A quick look at documentation (not for your version) shows this product using port 1445 by default. Perhaps the new firewall is not being friendly to this traffic.

Hth,
-Eric DeLong