I concur...

SELECT *
FROM TABLE (QSYS2/OBJECT_STATISTICS('XXXXALIB','*ALL'))
as x
order by OBJSIZE desc

got me just what I needed...

I saw my MIMEOUT file was 20GB in size....

a report program ran 5 times, bombed out each time,
leaving behind 20 million records...

On 8/6/2014 9:26 AM, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Isn't getting the size of the library object itself just splitting hairs?
Sort of like if my son takes a second off of his 40 yard dash it might
help him in football but is a second off significant when carbon dating a
stone spearhead?
I recently sent off a DCR to IBM to stop reporting disk used in MB on
DSPSYSSTS ASTLVL(*BASIC) and start reporting it in GB. Mainly because I
was seeing nothing but plus signs on my 22TB+ system.