Re: I need a quick little SQL to list out library size?

fixed

I concur...

SELECT *
FROM TABLE (QSYS2/OBJECT_STATISTICS('XXXXALIB','*ALL'))
as x
order by OBJSIZE desc

got me just what I needed...

I saw my MIMEOUT file was 20GB in size....

a report program ran 5 times, bombed out each time,
leaving behind 20 million records...