Re: COBOL alternative to GOTO

fixed

The COBOL-400 list is great for this. :)

I am not terribly sure exactly what you are asking. You are welcome to send me an e-mail offline and I'll help you work through it.

Most modern (i.e. 1980s forward) COBOL programs tend to avoid GOTO or GO TO and use a PERFORM UNTIL syntax. But there is nothing fundamentally wrong with the GOTO logic, and it should compile cleanly.

-Paul