Re: Cautionary Quiz

fixed

are there any members on the file currently?
you may have compiled the object, but the member may not have been added...

On 8/1/2014 9:15 AM, Gary Thompson wrote:
V7R1M0
Scheduled job has CPF4102 File LC096L1 in *LIBL with member *N not found for Module APP400R
WRKJOB shows library list includes library BASLOC53
DSPPGMREF: BASLOC53/APP400R, BASLOC53/LC096L1, FmtLvl 4ECA238A7ABCA
DSPFFD: BASLOC53/LC096L1, FmtLvl 4ECA238A7ABCA
This file is a logical file I re-compiled yesterday, changing the key to be UNIQUE.
What did I do or neglected to do that caused this problem ?