10.10.6 is on our 6 vlan
10.10.1 is on our default 1. Not sure if that is really a vlan or what.

The long term solution may be to finish moving the last lpar(
of IBM i off of that Power 6 and on to it's Power 8 and change it from
10.10.1.x to 10.10.6.x but since I cannot get the one migrated
lpar(, who has only one vlan, to talk to I want to
make sure that I am not just introducing more problems. Sort of like "hey
this boat leaks, maybe if we all jump into it she may stop leaking".