Re: How does networking (communication) work when in the cloud

fixed

What do you mean "Nope?"

At GoDaddy.com, blahblah.dilgardfoods.com points to an IP address of ours.
Our router NATs that IP address to a Windows server.

Isn't that what Nathan said?

On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 4:19 PM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>