Attempting to remove message CPI2201 from joblog

fixed

We have a long running job that generates unnecessary
messages in the joblog.

So I am starting at the top and working my way through the
program and removing as many unnecessary messages from the
joblog as possible.

The program issues a

GRTOBJAUT OBJ(QTEMP/WORKFILEA) OBJTYPE(*FILE) USER(*PUBLIC)
AUT(*ALL)

This generates 2 messages in the joblog:

CPI2201 Authority given to user *PUBLIC for object
WORKFILEA in QTEMP object type *FILE.

CPC2201 Object authority granted.

Immediately after the GRTOBJAUT there is

CALL PGM(QMHRMVPM) PARM('*' 0 ' ' '*NEW' ' ')

CALL PGM(QMHRMVPM) PARM('*' 0 ' ' '*NEW' ' ')

These two calls only remove message CPC2201 from the joblog,
message CPI2201 remains in the joblog

I tried replacing the two calls to QMHRMVPM with

RCVMSG MSGTYPE(*LAST) RMV(*YES)

RCVMSG MSGTYPE(*LAST) RMV(*YES)

With the same results

What needs to be done to remove the message CPI2201 from the
joblog?

Thanks

John