Re: Consuming E1 web services

fixed

On 7/30/14 11:15 AM, Charles Wilt wrote:
If it's a SOAP web service, does it have a WSDL?

http://jde_e1/myservice?WSDL

If so, that should be all you need.

Syntactically, yes. But semantically, . . . .

After all, a web service request (as I found out writing a few of my own to run under IWS, and having to check the IWS logs to figure out what I was doing wrong) can be syntactically perfect, and still be garbage.

--
JHHL