Re: vlan configuration on Power 8

fixed

I don't see anything there that says "never" but does say "Not now."

I don't currently use the Lotus software suite but really it looks like Connections is the one that's missing. Is there a statement anywhere that says it won't be running on i 7.2 in the future?

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com