RE: Daily save reduced by 20 to 30 minutes since applying latest firmware, latest CUM, TR8, latest Groups

fixed

I put this PTF on and have yet to upgrade the HMC firmware or go to TR8
(planning to do so in August), cume and groups are recent as of about a
month ago, and I can confirm that my production backup window went from
just under 6 hours to a bit over 5 hours - near as I can tell last's night
backup was done 49 minutes sooner than Friday's backup. I'll get a better
reading tonight as a days activity results in about 2000 to 2500 new files
being added to the IFS daily.