Re: IBM My notifications - Maintenance and Technical Support

fixed

On 28-Jul-2014 06:03 -0500, rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Just got an email with the subject: IBM My notifications -
Maintenance and Technical Support

Part of the body was:
1. ** Attention required: Electronic Service Agent has stopped
communicating
The following systems have not connected to transmit inventory or
heartbeat since the date shown below:
Company Type Serial number LPAR Software date Hardware date Heartbeat
date Unique ID
Group Dekko 9117 103BDDD 0 06/23/14 PX003WVM

It would be REALLY nice if the email, or the link in the email, would
indicate what we could do to resolve this situation!

Perhaps a checklist with vacuous advice like "Ensure the device is plugged in"? ;-) Or maybe a link to a document with such a checklist [customized to a "Type"]?