I suppose you could run the check on both the HMC and the partitions for
the ESS, i haven't used it but it has a check call home option...

Best Regards,

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 8:03 AM, <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Just got an email with the subject: IBM My notifications - Maintenance and
Technical Support

Part of the body was:
1. ** Attention required: Electronic Service Agent has stopped
The following systems have not connected to transmit inventory or
heartbeat since the date shown below:
Company Type Serial number LPAR Software date Hardware date Heartbeat
date Unique ID
Group Dekko 9117 103BDDD 0 06/23/14 PX003WVM

It would be REALLY nice if the email, or the link in the email, would
indicate what we could do to resolve this situation!

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738