Re: Ordered latest cume

fixed

Jeff,

I have some 7.1 lpars I have to put on some PTF's before I dare restore
them to Power 8.
I took the 2 cume DVD's and the 6 group DVD's and added them to one image
catalog with ADDIMGCLGE.
LODIMGCLG IMGCLG(CUME) DEV(OPTVRT01)
VFYIMGCLG IMGCLG(CUME) TYPE(*PTF) SORT(*YES)
Image catalog CUME, type *PTF verified.
INSPTF LICPGM((*ALL)) DEV(OPTVRT01) INSTYP(*DLYALL)
PTF 5770999-MF58517 V7R1M0 requires IPL.
IPL required to complete PTF install processing.

This one is going to take a few IPLs...