Re: Installing FC 5772 Fiber Ethernet Card

fixed

Should be ok to do so. Maybe review the LIND settings on link speed and MAC address and packet size.
-h

Am 25.07.2014 um 15:37 schrieb Ted Breedon <tbreedon@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

I'm going replace an existing Ethernet interface with a Fiber Ethernet Card (FC 5722) but I'm curious if I can just flip the Resource Name in the Line Description or would this not work? IBM told me probably...