Well, I gave up on getting that DVD as it's still not here.

So I did a SNDPTFORD PTFID((*CUMPKG)) DELIVERY(*LINKONLY) REORDER(*YES).

The joblog says:

Message ID . . . . . . : CPZ8C09

Date sent . . . . . . : 07/24/14 Time sent . . . . . . :
14:02:30

Message . . . . : Request for problem 1420547703 complete. PTFs mailed.

Cause . . . . . : A program temporary fix (PTF) package has been ordered.

Either the number of PTFs is too large to be sent electronically, or one
or
more of the PTFs requested is not available to be sent electronically.
The
list of PTFs you requested is in problem record 1420547703. The requested

PTFs will be mailed to you.

I said *LINKONLY you %$#@*&!!! Now I'm waiting on another DVD.

On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 10:40 AM, Jeff Crosby <jlcrosby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>