Reboot every month!?!?!?!?!

That better be a misprint or *I'M* going to 'monitor some lists' :-)

You get 50 or more consoles and you get to reconnect them because IBM can't fix a lame memory leak? (The following words were omitted: , , , and . due to likely violations of, um, 'translation issues' yeah that's it.)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis