LPAR Questions

fixed

Hi

I've just taken delivery of a Power6 server running 7.1..

What is the best practice when running guest partitions - should the primary be just for the OS and not used for much else..

I want to to have two IBM i partitions one live and the other test for an RPG application...I also want to set up two Linux partitions live/test for email and web servers..

Finally can I run any flavor of Linux..

Thanks

Kevin