Just moved it, thanks David.

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 11:00 AM, David Gibbs <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 7/17/2014 10:24 AM, Bradley Stone wrote:
I haven't created a Printer File from scratch for years but now I
have to. I created it, added an F spec to my RPG program, declared it

This would be more appropriate in the RPG400-L list (

IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding a metric century (100 km / 62 miles) in the 2015 American
Diabetes Association's Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research,
education, advocacy, and awareness. You can make a tax deductible donation
to my ride by visiting http://email15.diabetessucks.net. My goal is
$5500 but any amount is appreciated.

See where I get my donations from ... visit
http://email.diabetessucks.net/mapdonations.php for an interactive map
(it's a geeky thing).