Re: Overflow INOF not being declared in program

fixed

Keyword:
OFLIND(*INOF)

From: Bradley Stone <bvstone@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 07/17/2014 10:54 AM
Subject: Overflow INOF not being declared in program

I'm having a major brain malfunction this morning. :)

I haven't created a Printer File from scratch for years but now I have to.
I created it, added an F spec to my RPG program, declared it as:

FMYPRTFILE O E PRINTER

I'm seeing that *INOF isn't being declared at compile time like I assumed
it would. I know I'm missing something from somewhere to make that
happen.
:)

This is on V6R1 as well. TIA!

Brad