Re: Adding disks to a raid set, how long is too long?

fixed

> So far IBM never thought that people would use the option to start
> raid, before installing LIC.

Wha? Been doing this for years. On the old Power5s we'd temporarily connect ALL disk to the first partition, start RAID on EVERYTHING, then break them back out to the partitions as needed.

So you're saying if the load source is an SSD and you've already RAIDed them the install will fail?

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com