Re: Journal receivers

fixed

A bit off track but I've got a LASTIPL. CL program that gets its info from the SCPF Job.

http://bryandietz.us/misc.html
--
Bryan

On Jul 14, 2014, at 3:39 PM, John McKee <jmmckee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Simple.

02/01/14

I knew it was within 6 months.

John McKee

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Porterfield, Sean <SPorterfield@xxxxxxxx>
wrote:

There may be a better answer, but I use DSPJOB SCPF option 1 to see when
my last IPL was.
--
Sean Porterfield