-----Original Message-----
From: John McKee
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 14:37

It has been IPLed within the last six months. I am drawing a blank on where the last IPL date and time is stored.

This email is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may contain information that is privileged. If you have received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender immediately and delete this email message from your computer as any and all unauthorized distribution or use of this message is strictly prohibited. Thank you.