Re: Disk controller failure?

fixed

There you go, i was wondering why it was on C6. the 2844 is the IOP, not a
Disk Controller. It seems like that controller can work in IOP-Less mode
(otherwise it woulnd have IPL'ed) but i'm not sure if it's supported. I
would have stuck with the IOP + IOA model, which means you have to place
the 2844 back into C6 and the 571B into C5 or C4 for it to be under that
IOP's control. Was that configuration the one your provider sent?

Best Regards,

Roberto