Is there a way to tell the WWPN used by a fiber card via the HMC?
Power 6, HMC 8.8.1
Feature code: 5702

Description PCI-X Dual Channel Ultra320 SCSI Adapter
Location Code U0588.001.012EF8C-CB1-C14-T1
Device type PCIFunction
Device ID B166
Vendor ID 1069
Subsystem device ID 0266
Subsystem vendor ID 1014
Revision ID 04
Programming interface 00
Class code 0100
Primary dev function True
Microcode version 00080000
Serial number YL10C4059859
FRU number 97P3359
Part number 97P3359
CCIN 5702

I know I can go into WRKHDWRSC *STG, 7=Display resource detail, and get it
from there for my IBM i partitions, but I've gotten rather fond of the OS
independence of doing it from the HMC for virtual fiber. I'd like to have
this capability for physical fiber. Especially since I also have some
Linux partitions and know little about that.

Feature code:

5702