Re: Apply Journal Changes to same set of files in different library

fixed

Thanks Mark.

As the article says, there doesn't seem to be a direct way of doing this.
Their method involves programming and handling one file at a time. Whereas,
I wanted to apply the journal changes for one specific batch job involving
up to 30 files to the same set of files in a different library.

It would be straightforward to DSPJRN for the receiver and sequence range
but I think the problem would occur in using APYJRNCHG to target a set of
files that are unjournalled.

On 29 June 2014 22:16, Mark S Waterbury <mark.s.waterbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>