This is almost as much fun as getting a license kit for RDi 9.1!!

HTH
Vern

On 6/26/2014 8:05 AM, Gqcy wrote:
I went to the Entitled software website, and selected V7R2, but I don't find the 5733-XH2 product listed anywhere...
where did you find it?

On 6/25/2014 5:43 PM, Bakutis, Becky wrote:
I was also looking at different emulation software for an iPad Air. I looked at MochaSoft and Red Oak for a green screen look and they were fine. I then decided to look at this IBM offering. Yes, it is very easy to install and access as long as you follow the instructions. I saw the green screen and thought nothing spectacular just like the other vendors' products. When I switched to the Web version I became a fan. We've already paid for XW1 licenses so there was no additional cost. Just remember this is a V7R2 product, but can be loaded on earlier OS versions.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tim Rowe
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 9:33 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: MIDRANGE-L
Subject: Re: Android Green Screen Emulator

Greetings, there is a new option that you might want to consider when it comes to Mobile IBM i system Access. We have delivered a new iAccess Mobile interface that is delivered as part of our IBM i iAccess for Web product. 5733-XH2. This is a moble centric web based solutoin for some basic systems management function as well as a 5250 emulator. Its very easy to install and access. Since its a Web based solution, nothing to install on your mobile device. For details on this new option see the product web page - http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/access/mobile.html.

FYI, if you are already using any of the iAccess products today, (like Access for windows) you already have a license for this new client. It is covered as part of the XW1 user license. Its easy to set up and access. If you are interested in more information about this new option, please contact me.

Tim

Tim Rowe, timmr@xxxxxxxxxx
Business Architect Application Development& Systems Management for IBM i IBM i Development Lab, Rochester, MN
(507) 253-6191 (Tie) 553-6191

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/are/index.html

message: 5
date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:07:50 +0000 (UTC)
from: Carl Byington<carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Android Green Screen Emulator

Kurt Anderson<kurt.anderson@...> writes:

After learning at the WMCPA conference about Android app development
and
connecting to our Power box, I've
become curious about playing with a green screen emulator. Mochasoft
has
one, but just about all of the
reviews at the Google Market were horrible. Are there any others out
there that people are using?

I thought it'd be nice to have in case of emergency.

If you are still looking, you might try

http://www.five-ten-sg.com/510Connectbot/
http://www.five-ten-sg.com/510Connectbot/packages