Greetings, there is a new option that you might want to consider when it
comes to Mobile IBM i system Access. We have delivered a new iAccess
Mobile interface that is delivered as part of our IBM i iAccess for Web
product. 5733-XH2. This is a moble centric web based solutoin for some
basic systems management function as well as a 5250 emulator. Its very
easy to install and access. Since its a Web based solution, nothing to
install on your mobile device. For details on this new option see the
product web page -
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/access/mobile.html.

FYI, if you are already using any of the iAccess products today, (like
Access for windows) you already have a license for this new client. It is
covered as part of the XW1 user license. Its easy to set up and access. If
you are interested in more information about this new option, please
contact me.

Tim

Tim Rowe, timmr@xxxxxxxxxx
Business Architect Application Development & Systems Management for IBM i
IBM i Development Lab, Rochester, MN
(507) 253-6191 (Tie) 553-6191

http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/are/index.html

message: 5
date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 16:07:50 +0000 (UTC)
from: Carl Byington <carl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Android Green Screen Emulator

Kurt Anderson <kurt.anderson@...> writes:

After learning at the WMCPA conference about Android app development and
connecting to our Power box, I've
become curious about playing with a green screen emulator. Mochasoft
has
one, but just about all of the
reviews at the Google Market were horrible. Are there any others out
there that people are using?

I thought it'd be nice to have in case of emergency.

If you are still looking, you might try

http://www.five-ten-sg.com/510Connectbot/
http://www.five-ten-sg.com/510Connectbot/packages