Re: VIOS media library/repository for PTF images

fixed

Unfortunately with VIOS you must load each image as the LPAR requests it.

You CAN share it to multiple LPARs at the same time and each can independently see different images in the VML.

Honestly I have found that making one of your IBM i Partitions a host and sharing the images with a network based Virtual Optical drive to be must more friendly.

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com