VIOS media library/repository for PTF images

fixed

Hi gents and ladies,

I would like to use VIOS media library for installing PTF's across multiple
client IBM i LPAR's.
I would like to know if I shoukd use .iso images or I.can ise .bin since
this is how I download them from IBM.
Also do you think that if I assign multiple images to 1 LPAR they can be
loaded automatically during the PTF installation process ?

Best regards,
Tsetso