Anybody know how to reset this machine to factory defaults. The menu option doesn't clear out everything. The person that set this up thought it would be good to restrict the IP address to just the ip of our production I and now we can't get to the web interface to change it.

Sent from my iPhone
NOTICE: This message, including any attachment, is intended as a confidential and privileged communication. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.