Every time they change shipping this happens. We had one come from Ireland years back, Customs blocked it for over a week. It didn't even come with Guinness! When they shipped from China, same deal, now Mexico. While I can't disagree with your desire to get them from RST I think the problem is simply getting everything right for Customs at that particular port of entry. So thanks to you for helping the rest of our shipments go smoother. :-)

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com