In a generic error capture routine, I have a need to retrieve the table name for SQL events. I can't find in the SQL CA where the table name(s) is(are) listed, so I'm hoping one of you knows where I can capture the name of the Table(s) involved in a SQLCod <> 0 and SQLCod <> 100 situation.

My requirement is to format the captured name into a CPF9898 message so that a standardized Condition Handler be invoked to report on the event.

Steve Needles

This communication, including attachments, is confidential, may be subject to legal privileges, and is intended for the sole use of the addressee. Any use, duplication, disclosure or dissemination of this communication, other than by the addressee, is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication and all copies.

TRVDiscDefault::1201