From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Steinmetz, Paul
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 11:09 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: PTF apply philosophies

Since I originally started this thread, I now have a tape FC issue which needs an IPL for MF58085, SS by MF99008.
Yes, our wonderful MF99008 keeps popping up.
So now the 6/16 IPL for PTF apply, which was to be postponed, now is critical.
Do I try and include TR8 with this?
I probably can get TR8 applied today on R&D, run for 2 weeks.

Paul