IFS folders named like /db2jtmp*.

fixed

On our iSeries we have a folder under the root named /tmp.
In it are a bunch of documents and folders, which is normal.
What seems abnormal is the folders in /tmp named like - /db2jtmp_* - appear to contain copies of or mirror what is in /tmp.
Seems like something is wrong with that. . .

Anyone ever seen this?

John