If you only need this for a one-time access, how about installing the OS? You would have 70 days, I think.

On 6/16/2014 7:28 AM, Chamara Withanachchi wrote:

One of our old box (9406-270) was having V5R4 which we shutdown for a while but now we need to bring it online as we need to digit to some old data for a audit purpose, The OS license on this is expired,is there a way to get the license or get those data?

This is the message it is giving when we try to login

“No Operating System Licenses are available at this time. If you have a license key to increase the number of operating system licenses you may do so by pressing the F4 Key”

Thank You

Chamara Withanachchi