Re: Set QM Query report width

fixed

Do an OVRPRTF QPQXPRTF and set the number of columns before running it.

HTH
Vern

On 6/12/2014 1:15 PM, Gary Thompson wrote:
I'm struggling to change my Query Manager report to print 132
columns, but so far the report is printing as two 80 column reports,
as if I'm printing to my 5250 display ?

I think I've done this before but can't recall how.

Also would like to know how to force "landscape" mode but so far
not finding help in Query Manager Use V6R1 pdf.