I've never read the PSP in this much detail, assumption was that if all PTF set to apply at next IPL , all is good.

Reviewing latest CUM PSP, I found that PTF SI46137 should first be applied, if not, additional 2nd IPL will occur.
SI46137 is SS by SI52035, which is currently in *SAVF status.
If I'm reading this correctly, I should immediately apply SI52035.

Other critical PTFs, SI 43588 SS by SI47010.

Going forward, I guess the PSP should reviewed and followed in detail.

Additional interesting note:
DSPPTFCVR LICPGM(*ALL) SELECT(*NOTAPY) CVRATR(*SPCINST)
Any PTF will special instructions can be reviewed.

Also, when PTF are applied permanently not only are the *savf deleted, but cover letters also deleted.
If you need to review a cover letter, no longer easily done, thus a reason not to apply permanently until next OS upgrade.

Any additional thoughts from the group.

Paul