RTVDIRINF data not showing in iNav

fixed

According to the docs, the data collected by RTVDIRINF can be analyzed by
iNav's "Display collected attributes"

But when I go in there, the collection I ran this morning isn't shown.

Also, if I try to collect attributes for root from iNav, I get an error
"Integrated File System path / does not exist."

Anybody ran into this before?

Charles