From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Bipes
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2014 1:28 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: PTF apply philosophies

For individual PTF's yes but not groups. There are too many dependencies and co-requests to map out making it a nightmare. IBM does it in the group so you just apply the group at IPL. But if you want to waist a day mapping out what can and cannot be applied, go for it. But do you homework first.

--
Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services

707.665.2100, ext. 1102 - 707.793.5700 FAX chris.bipes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.cross-check.com

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by e-mail (by replying to this message) or telephone (noted above) and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.  Thank you for your cooperation with respect to this matter.