system i navigator crashes trying to open jobs tab but only on certain computers

fixed

We use the client version of system i navigator v7r1m0. On some computers, "cubunnav.exe has stopped working" occurs when trying to access jobs.

The first tab is basic operations. the 2nd level tabs, Messages, Printer output, Printers all work fine. When clicking on jobs, it crashes with above error message. Yet the work management tab opens and all those 2nd level tabs work correctly.

We tried it on 3 computers. 2 lenovo desktops, 1 lenovo laptop. The only one it works on is a lenovo desktop with an AMD processor. The other two have intel i3 and i5. That's the only difference we can see. All are running windows 7 service pack 1.

Has anyone else run into this problem?
---Dale