row and column access in 7.2 and web applications

fixed

Does anyone have any information about how row and column access in DB2 in version 7.2 will be able to be utilized in a web application? All of the web applications we run authenticate to iSeries credentials but they do not really "logon" in the traditional 5250 sense. The jobs do not run under the end users, user profile, then run under QTMHHTTP user. My guess is that DB2 can't enforce something it does not know about.

Mike Cunningham