From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 2:42 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Understanding QPWDLVL? . . . and my previous Tomcat query

You know, I found that link by reading the 5250 help at WRKSYSVAL QPWDLVL.
See the System i Security Reference, SC41-5302
publication for additional considerations prior to
changing the password level to 3. Moving from QPWDLVL 3
back to 0 is not allowed.
Then I googled that, System i Security Reference Then I weeded that down to 7.1.
Took some research...

Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E